What is I M A G I N E ?
IMAGINE, is an International imaging exchange fellowship programme with the overall aim of stimulating the scientific study of imaging in rheumatic diseases particularly relating to inflammation. The additional aims are itemised below.
IMAGINE is a non-profit organisation with financial support from pharmaceutical companies. IMAGINE is composed of a steering committee of four founding members and a scientific board. All members and centers participating in this Fellowship research program are based in Europe.
- Prof. Maria Antonietta D´Agostino, Université Paris Quest-Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines Hôpital Ambroise Paré, Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- Prof. Paul Emery, University of Leeds, England, UK
- Prof. Mikkel Ostergaard, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Prof. Georg Schett, Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Dr. Xenofon Baraliakos, Herne, Germany
- Dr. Espen Havaardsholm, Oslo, Norway
- Prof. Annamaria Iagnocco, Rome, Italy
- Prof. Philip Conaghan, Leeds, UK
- Dr. Esperanza Naredo, Madrid, Spain