What are the aims?
- To strengthen imaging sciences in inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- To improve the use of imaging for the diagnosis and monitoring of inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- To make young investigators enthusiastic for clinical and basic research in imaging.
- To establish contacts between fellows and imaging centers
- To provide physicians an excellent environment to start their imaging research
- To offer excellent teaching in imaging of inflammatory rheumatic diseases
To foster building a network of excellence in the imaging of inflammation.